Introduction

    Hello! My name is Paige Tang. Honestly, even though we have only had class once via zoom, I have a feeling I will be super invested in this class. Professor Echeverry is so funny, and I really like the stories he tells. I liked the long, personal introductions because I felt as if I actually got to know my classmates that way. I think I will really enjoy this class (:

    So a little bit about me: I'm from Mansfield, Massachusetts, about 45 minutes outside of Boston. I'm a junior who is majoring in Psychology BA with a minor in Criminal Justice. I love meeting new people and getting to know them because I enjoy feeling connected, especially to people who I'll be spending a lot of time with. I spent a lot of my summer reading and focusing on fitness. I think I read about 20 books this summer alone and am happy I found a productive way to spend my free time. I also am extremely passionate about fitness and eating healthy. I love exercising, especially weight lifting, and love the feeling of eating clean because it gives me so much energy! I am really excited to get back into a solid routine this upcoming semester as well. 

    From reading the syllabus, I expect to be out of my comfort zone a little bit in this class. I am pretty outgoing once you get to know me, but am quite shy and dislike public speaking and performing because of that. That said, I'm apprehensive, but also intrigued, to build up my confidence through some of the assignments we will be taking on in this class. A lot of the topics seem interesting to me, including overconsumption, body manipulation, and time travel, so I am excited to get started! 

Comments

  1. I'm so excited to be in your group! I'm also not great at public speaking, so we can help each other improve in that area together! I think we'll have a lot of fun working together on our projects, and I can't wait to get to know you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so happy to be in your group, you seem like a really genuine person. We also share a common interest in fitness and healthy eating so I think we'll really get a long well. Looking forward to working on projects together!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Death, & Robots: Pop Squad

Metropolis